RACE-MANIA Summit & Expo 2018 opens registration, announces first speakers and promises great giveaways
viagra rapid tabs reviews other website to get homework help i need help on an essay thesis on cloud computing national junior honor society essay help https://goodsamatlanta.org/patients/apcalis-vs-viagra/01/ enter site watch case studies for law viagra potency expiration https://dvas.org/cytotec-online-8746/ superior papers review essay on the reading process procedures for writing a research paper uk essay writers nottingham enter site synthroid online without a prescription metformin journal https://goeatgive.com/write/buy-college-essays/10/ how to write lab report essay film viagra music http://essexlibrary.org/custom-case-study-writing-582/ http://los.org/buy/cheap-viagra-with-prescription/7/ number usage in essays viagra shoppers drug mart follow link https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/assignment-writing-service-usa/27/ bachelor thesis business development write a paper for me for free no payment required how to decide viagra vs cialis follow url Boston, MA – December 20, 2017 – Sun Multisport Events today announced registration is now open for the 2018 RACE-MANIA Summit & Expo taking place on Sunday, March 25, 2018 at the Boston University Fit Rec Center in Boston, MA. Designed to educate, equip and inspire endurance athletes on the eve of a new season, RACE-MANIA features a day of educational and inspirational seminars, clinics and workshops; a variety of competitive events; and an expo with 85+ sponsors and exhibitors.
RACE-MANIA will draw 2,000+ triathletes, runners, cyclists and swimmers and feature an all-star line-up of speakers from across the world of endurance sports. The initial speaker line-up includes:
- Dr. Bill Pierce, Director of the Furman Institute of Running & Scientific Training, author of Runner’s World Run Less, Run Faster and a Runner’s World magazine “supercoach”
- Meredith Atwood, the “Swim Bike Mom”, motivational speaker, writer, podcaster, USAT and Ironman certified coach and founder of Tri*Fe
- Nancy Clark, Registered Dietician (RD), Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD), best-selling author of Nancy Clark’s Sports Nutrition Guidebook
- Colin Cook, head coach at Peak Triathlon Coaching, USAT and Ironman Certified Coach, 12x Ironman finisher, President of Northeast Multisport Triathlon Club
Adding to the excitement of the event will be giveaways worth thousands of dollars. Registered attendees will be eligible for weekly giveaways that will start the week of January 7th and run to the week of March 18th. The earlier someone registers, the more chances they have to win! Additional giveaways will be awarded on the day of event (March 25th) and RACE-MANIA 2018 will conclude with the announcement of the winners of the following two Grand Prizes, each worth more than $1,000:
- Grand Prize #1: The ROKA Ultimate Triathlete’s Package featuring a Maverick Pro Wetsuit, an Elite Aero Short Sleeve Tri Suit, SIM Pro Shorts and R1 Swim Goggles.
- Grand Prize #2: The Marathon Sports Ultimate Runner’s Package with a Garmin Forerunner 935XT, a $100 Marathon Sports gift card, running shoes, apparel, a hydration belt and more.
RACE-MANIA is produced by the award-winning team at Sun Multisport Events and Platinum-level sponsors include Baby Rhino Multisport, Marathon Sports, Max Performance and ROKA, Official Wetsuit of RACE-MANIA 2018. In addition to RACE-MANIA, Sun Multisport produces a New England-based multisport and trail running series. Sun Multisport won national recognition for “Best Triathlon Race Series” and it’s Patriot Half won “Best Small Race” (less than 1,000 athletes) in the 2013 Triathlete’s Choice Awards. The Patriot Half also won “Best Triathlon” in the 2016 Best of Competitor awards.
RACE-MANIA exhibitor and attendee inquiries:
Owner, Sun Multisport Events