March 12, 2020 @ 8:27pm EST
ALL 2020 RACE-MANIA PROGRAMMING HAS BEEN CANCELED.
Despite an effort to salvage some programming related to the 2020 RACE-MANIA Summit and Expo, all programming related to the event that was scheduled for Sunday, March 15, 2020 has been CANCELED. Itemized below is canceled programming that will be re-scheduled as well as how we’re handling refunds, goodie bags and other items. All other aspects of the event will NOT be re-scheduled.
Canceled programming (fee-based) that will be rescheduled (date TBA):
- Trails in Motion Film Festival
- Workshop: Fat Burning with Metabolic Efficiency Training: Alternative to the Keto Diet
- Workshop: Plant-Fueled Performance: Critical Details No One Tells You and Putting Your Tools to Work
Note: If you purchased a ticket to Trails in Motion or registered for the Fat Burning or Plant-Fueled Performance workshops you will receive a separate email with next steps regarding this programming.
Refunds – General Event Registration
- The VIP Pass – Refunds will be issued less a $5 processing fee.
- All Day Pass – no refunds will be issued; 25% of the All Day Pass revenue will be donated to the American Cancer Society as has been stated since registration opened in December.
- The Twilight Pass – this has always been free; refunds not a consideration.
Refunds – Competitions
- Individuals registered for the FastSplits Indoor Time Trial will receive a refund less a $5 processing fee.
- Teams registered for the Team Challenge will receive a refund less a $50 processing fee.
Refunds – Clinics
- Registrants in the Advanced Swim Skills, Swimming with a Purpose and ChiRunning clinics will receive a refund less a $10 processing fee.
- We still have 1,000 goodie bags to distribute! Goodie bags will be made available at a variety of ride studios and bike store retail establishments around the greater Boston area next week. When and where exactly these will be made available is to be announced.
Virtual Event Bag
- The Virtual Event Bag will still be emailed to all registered attendees this Friday, 3/13 and again on Tuesday, 3/17; keep an eye out for this and the MANY ways you’ll be able to save on race entries, gear and nutritional products. Seriously, if you want to save 10%… 15%… 20% on races make sure you give it a look!
The Marathon Sports Ultimate Runner’s Grand Prize Giveaway
With no expo there will be no expo closing “live” Grand Prize Giveaway, but we will still draw a winner from the list of registered attendees that opted into the giveaway by the close of online registration on Friday, 3/13 at 6:00pm EST. We’ll draw and announce the winner on Sunday, 3/15/20 (presence at the drawing will not be required).