EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
Click here to see the 85+ exhibitors at the 2017 RACE-MANIA Summit and Expo.
Connect with thousands of athletes on the eve of the new season!
Produced by the award winning team at Sun Multisport Events, the RACE-MANIA Summit and Expo is the definitive kick-off to the new season and offers any company that wants to connect with triathletes, runners, cyclists and swimmers a valuable opportunity to raise awareness for their brand, distribute product samples, educate athletes on their product or service and sell directly to attendees on the expo floor. See below for important facts and figures about RACE-MANIA attendees and exhibitors. For more information contact Mark at info@SunMultisportEvents.com.
- Why they attend: Go to the expo (89%), attend a seminar or clinic (62%), hang with friends & teammates (52%), learn about events (49%)
- The events they do: Triathlons (93%), road runs (93%), cycling (52%), trail runs (51%), open water swims (40%), obstacle course races (23%)
- A readiness to spend: 78% spend at the expo on gear, nutritional products, apparel, race entries; average spend = $125
- Where they come from: Pulling heavily from New England states including MA (77%), NH (8%), CT (6%), RI (3%) and NY (3%)
- Their demographics: 51% female, 49% male, Average age: 41
* Based on data from the 2017 RACE-MANIA attendee post-event survey
- Retailers and manufacturers of swim, bike and run gear, apparel, nutritional products and training aids
- Event directors for triathlons, running events, charity rides and other endurance events
- Coaches, personal trainers and health clubs
- Non-profit organizations and multisport clubs and teams
- Physical therapists and other health & wellness professionals
The 2017 RACE-MANIA event was supported by 85+ sponsors and exhibitors including Muscle Milk, Garmin, Breakthrough Performance Coaching, Farm to Fork Fondo, The Boston Triathlon Team, Hoka One One, NormaTec, Hot Shot, local bike shops, running shoe stores, physical therapists and others. For more information contact Mark at info@SunMultisportEvents.com
“If you want to be a part of an expo and a triathlon experience where athletes actually stop and talk to you about your products and explore what you have to offer, there is no better place than the RACE-MANIA Summit and Expo. I have keynoted the Boston and DC events and exhibited (with MarkAllenOnline) and spoke to more people in one day than I do at other expos in three or four days!”
-MARK ALLEN, 6X Ironman World Champion
“I have been a RACE-MANIA presenter and exhibitor since 2004 and in the years that have followed, the Sun Multisport Events crew has continued to raise the bar, delivering an exceptional attendee experience while keeping a community feel that turns this event into an annual homecoming. That sense of community is why so many keep coming back and why there’s no better place for endurance athletes and the providers that serve them to gather, share, learn and get pumped up for the new season.”
-WILL KIROUSIS, Tri-Hard Endurance Sports Coaching