The RACE-MANIA Summit & Expo returns to the Boston University Fit Rec Center in Boston, MA on Sunday, March 24, 2019. Designed to educate, equip and inspire endurance athletes at the start of a new season, RACE-MANIA offers attendees expert-led seminars… hands-on clinics & workshops… competitive events… an expo with 80+ exhibitors… and more! RACE-MANIA is a production of Sun Multisport Events.
2019 RACE-MANIA Event Schedule Highlights:
- 8:00am: Clinics & workshops begin; see all the options here.
- 9:00am: Seminars begin; see the schedule here. First heat in the FastSplits Indoor Bike Time Trial and the Marathon Sports 4 x 1600 Relay Run also start; see competition details here.
- 9:30am: Expo opens; see current list of 2019 exhibitors here
- 11:00am: Meet and Greet with Des Linden at the Marathon Sports booth on the expo floor
- 1:15pm: Keynote Q&A with 2018 Boston Marathon winner Des Linden moderated by endurance sports legend and Boston Marathon Race Director Dave McGillivray
- 3:30pm: Grand Prize Giveaway #1 from the expo floor (winner must be present!)
- 4:45pm: Grand Prize Giveaway #2 from the expo floor (winner must be present!)
- 5:00pm: Event concludes
REGISTER TODAY! You have three registration options to choose from: (1) The All Day Pass is just $5 and 50% is donated to the American Cancer Society and includes all day access to the seminars and the expo; (2) the VIP Pass (limited to 30 attendees) is $45 and includes all day access to the seminars and expo, participation in a 3-mile shakeout run and light breakfast with Des Linden (8:00am), VIP seating for the Des Linden keynote (1:15pm) and a special goodie bag; (3) the Twilight Pass is FREE and gives you access to the seminars and expo starting at 2pm.
All registered attendees can win one of two Grand Prizes. Grand Prize #1 is the Marathon Sports Ultimate Runner’s Package, a collection of gear, apparel and a Marathon Sports gift card (value: $1,000). Grand Prize #2 gives the winner the choice of two RaceQuest Travel packages… either a 2020 RaceQuest Travel 4-day/5-night Training Camp trip in Costa Rica (value: $2,595) OR a 2020 Challenge Roth race entry and 7-night tour (value: $3,595)! Winners must be present at time of drawings. Complete details on the Grand Prize eligibility, terms and conditions are here.