NOTE: Online registration will remain open through the event but to be eligible to win one of the two Grand Prize Giveaways and to beat an increase in the price of the All Day Pass you must register by this Saturday, 3/23, at 6pm EST. Walk-up registrations at BU will also be accepted on Sunday starting at 7:30am with pricing as follows: Adult All Day Pass: $7.50 (50% donated to the American Cancer Society); Youth All Day Pass (21 and under): Free; Twilight Pass (admission after 2pm, all ages): Free.
The RACE-MANIA Summit & Expo returns to the Boston University Fit Rec Center in Boston, MA on Sunday, March 24, 2019. Designed to educate, equip and inspire endurance athletes at the start of a new season, RACE-MANIA offers attendees expert-led seminars… hands-on clinics & workshops… competitive events… an expo with 80+ exhibitors… and more! RACE-MANIA is a production of Sun Multisport Events.
2019 RACE-MANIA Event Schedule Highlights:
- 5:00pm-7:00pm: “The Spirit of Endurance Sports: Legacy, Laughs and Community Impact“, a community gathering to raise money for the IRONMAN Foundation featuring Mike Reilly, “Voice of IRONMAN”; Hunter Allen, renowned cycling coach; and Meredith Atwood, coach, podcaster and motivational speaker. This event takes place at NormaTec headquarters in Watertown, MA. Click here for details and to purchase tickets.
Sunday, 3/24/19 (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE 2019 RACE-MANIA SCHEDULE):
- 8:00am: Clinics & workshops begin; see all the options here.
- 9:00am: Seminars begin; see the schedule here. First heat in the FastSplits Indoor Bike Time Trial and the Marathon Sports 4 x 1600 Relay Run also start; see competition details here.
- 9:30am: Expo opens; see current list of 2019 exhibitors here
- 10:30am-5:00pm: “Mike Reilly: Finding My Voice” book signing with Mike Reilly at IRONMAN Foundation booth
- 11:00am: Meet and Greet with Des Linden at the Marathon Sports booth on the expo floor
- 11:45am-1:00pm: “Triathlon for the Every Woman” book signing with Meredith Atwood at the Klean Athlete booth
- 1:15pm: Keynote Q&A with 2018 Boston Marathon winner Des Linden moderated by endurance sports legend and Boston Marathon Race Director Dave McGillivray
- 3:30pm: Grand Prize Giveaway #1 from the expo floor (winner must be present!)
4:20pm: Ledlenser Trails in Motion film festival; Trails In Motion is an annual international film and content showcase for the community, by the community, bringing a collection of the finest trail and ultra running films to passionate audiences around the world. The festival includes 5 short films with a running time of about 110 minutes. More info on the films and your place to buy tickets here.
- 4:30pm: Mike Reilly “You Make the Call” contest from the IRONMAN Foundation booth
- 4:45pm: Grand Prize Giveaway #2 from the expo floor (winner must be present!)
- 5:00pm: Event concludes
REGISTER FOR RACE-MANIA! You have three registration options to choose from: (1) The All Day Pass is just $5 and 50% is donated to the American Cancer Society and includes all day access to the seminars and the expo; (2) the VIP Pass (limited to 30 attendees) is $45 and includes all day access to the seminars and expo, participation in a 3-mile shakeout run and light breakfast with Des Linden (8:00am), VIP seating for the Des Linden keynote (1:15pm) and a special goodie bag; (3) the Twilight Pass is FREE and gives you access to the seminars and expo starting at 2pm.
All registered attendees can win one of two Grand Prizes. Grand Prize #1 is the Marathon Sports Ultimate Runner’s Package, a collection of gear, apparel and a Marathon Sports gift card (value: $1,000). Grand Prize #2 gives the winner the choice of two RaceQuest Travel packages… either a 2020 RaceQuest Travel 4-day/5-night Training Camp trip in Costa Rica (value: $2,595) OR a 2020 Challenge Roth race entry and 7-night tour (value: $3,595)! Winners must be present at time of drawings. Complete details on the Grand Prize eligibility, terms and conditions are here.