follow url Swim, bike and run competitions for teams and individuals offering you an early season test of your endurance
- WHOOP Team Challenge Results
- Team and Individual Results – Marathon Sports 4 x 1600m Relay Run
- Team and Individual Results – FastSplits Indoor Bike Time Trial
- Team and Individual Results – Relay Team Swim Challenge
http://jarmac.com/2019/how-to-write-a-criticism-paper/4/ The RACE-MANIA Summit and Expo on Sunday, 3/24/19 at the BU Fit Rec Center in Boston, MA offers competitive events for teams and individuals to get you pumped for the new season. Boston University’s Fit Rec Center is home base for RACE-MANIA and will host the the cycling and swimming competitions (as well as the RACE-MANIA expo, seminars, clinics & workshops) while BU’s Track & Tennis Center (0.40 mile from the Fit Rec Center) will be the site of the running events. This year’s competitions include:
- The FastSplits Indoor Bike Time Trial
- The WHOOP Team Challenge
cialis in vendita https://fiestapoolsandspas.com/2522-economic-assignment-help/ Fast Splits Indoor Bike Time Trial
Athletes in the FastSplits Indoor Bike Time Trial will affix their bikes to CompuTrainers for a simulated experience of riding on the road… you’ll freewheel on the downhill and feel the tension increase as you climb the hills that make up the 10k course. The TT takes place on the RACE-MANIA expo floor which is located inside Boston University’s Fit Rec Center. Prizes will be awarded to the fastest 3 males and 3 females.
https://eatrightfoundation.org/2019/nursing-paper-writing-service/5/ Time: Various heats offered throughout the day beginning at 9:00am
Entry Fee: $35
source url BIKE VALET SERVICE: A free bike valet service will be set up and managed by our friends with the Wheelworks Multisport Team. Bike valet hours of operation are 7:30am-4:30pm and the valet will be set up inside the BU Fit Rec Center down the hall from the RACE-MANIA expo. Space is limited.
https://www.asle.org/institute/descriptive-essays-about-a-person/19/ The WHOOP Team Challenge
The Team Challenge is a unique competition designed for clubs looking for their first team event of the season. The Team Challenge is comprised of 3 competitive events and by registering for the Team Challenge you will enter 4 teammates into each of these events. The combined time of all 4 team members in an event creates a Team Time and the three Team Times from each of the 3 competitions is added up to determine an Overall Team Time… fastest Overall Team Time wins!
The 2019 Team Challenge is comprised of the following three competitions:
- https://slcsmiles.com/blog/abusing-viagra/25/ The Marathon Sports 4 x 1600m Relay: A 4 x 1600m running relay race where each member of the 4-person team runs a 1600m; this is a traditional relay race with the Athlete 1 running the first 1600m and then handing the baton to Athlete 2 who then runs their 1600m and so forth. There will be 2 heat times — 9;00am and 9:45am. The fastest 2 teams will be awarded prizes; this event takes place on BU’s indoor track at the Track & Tennis Center which is located at 100 Ashford Street about 0.4 miles from the Fit Rec Center, the site of all other RACE-MANIA events and activities.
- The FastSplits Indoor Bike Time Trial: Team Challenge teams have 4 members come to the event with their bikes which are affixed to CompuTrainers. Athletes then race a virtual 10k course that simulates the feel of riding the open roads; the TT takes place from the RACE-MANIA expo floor inside BU’s Fit Rec Center
- The Relay Team Swim Challenge: This is also a traditional relay team race where each member swims 200 yards. Athlete 1 will swim first and once they touch the wall after competing the 8th length of a 25 yard land Athlete 2 will begin swimming and so forth. The fastest 3 teams will be awarded prizes; this event takes place in the pool inside BU’s Fit Rec Center.
Start times: Teams select the configuration of start times for the Swim Challenge, the TT and the 1600m Relay from the list of option during the registration page.
Prizes: To be awarded to the top 3 teams based on their Overall Team Time (Overall Team Time = Team Time in the 1600m Relay + Team Time in the TT + Team Time in the Swim Challenge).
- Collegiate Teams: $200
- Other clubs/teams: $250
TO REGISTER, sign up for RACE-MANIA with a enter click here and then select the Team Challenge heat under “Additional Items”. Already signed up for RACE-MANIA? Great, https://montessoricentermn.org/news/cv-writing-service-galway/55/ click here and select “Additional Items” to add your team’s entry to your RACE-MANIA registration. viagra age range Team rosters are not required at the time of registration (these will be requested from the individual that registers the team at a later date).
BIKE VALET SERVICE: A free bike valet service will be set up and managed by our friends with the Wheelworks Multisport Team. Bike valet hours of operation are 7:30am-4:30pm and the valet will be set up inside the BU Fit Rec Center down the hall from the RACE-MANIA expo. Space is limited.